Temporary Visas

N Visas

The N visa is available to the parent or child of a special immigrant who has obtained lawful permanent residence (a green card) as a retired employee of an international organization – such as the United Nations, the World Bank, the World Health Organization, or the Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development. N visas are also available to the unmarried adult son or daughter of an employee or retired employee of an international organization.

N nonimmigrants are automatically authorized to work, incident to status.

In need of an N visa lawyer? Contact Karin Wolman for more information!

Have a Question?
Need Help? Let us know.

    What kind of immigration matter are you inquiring about? Please let us know.

    No sales solicitations