Temporary Visas

E treaty visas come in three distinct types, but all require an appropriate treaty between the U.S. and the home country. E visas may be applied for directly at a U.S. Embassy, and do not require an underlying approved petition to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services by the U.S. employer. An E dependent spouse may apply for employment authorization. There are three different types of E Treaty Visas. Please see below:

Interested in obtaining an E treaty visa? Contact Karin Wolman today!

Have a Question?
Need Help? Let us know.

    What kind of immigration matter are you inquiring about? Please let us know.

    No sales solicitations