Temporary Visas

Crewmen serving in paid employment capacity on any airline or foreign-flagged cruise ship, yacht, or commercial vessel in port, including all air and sea vessels, may be issued D visas.

To apply for a D visa, the applicant must have a valid passport, and a signed contract of employment with an airline, shipping company, or owner of a foreign-flagged private vessel.

The period of admission allowed on D visas for crewmen is a maximum stay of 29 days. Crewmen are prohibited by law from extending their stay, changing to any other temporary visa status, or adjusting status to permanent residence in the United States.

Want more information about D crewmen visas? Contact Karin Wolman for a consultation!

Have a Question?
Need Help? Let us know.

    What kind of immigration matter are you inquiring about? Please let us know.

    No sales solicitations