• The Long Road to US Citizenship © 2013 Practising Law Institute
A comprehensive discussion of the requirements for naturalization to become a US citizen
• Payment of Foreign Nationals
Copyright © 2009 American Immigration Lawyers Association
Most business immigration attorneys
will have clients ask about how and where foreign national workers may be compensated. This article addresses questions and issues related to payment of foreign nationals.
• Mergers & Acquisitions Update
Copyright © 2009, AILA
• Crime and Immigration Consequences
- A Snapshot, © 2004, AILA
• Naturalization Overview © 2013 Practising Law Institute
• ABCs of Immigration Law Employment Based IVs
© 2009 American Immigration Lawyers Association
• Walking the Line
the article "Walking The Line" is copyright ©2012 American Immigration Lawyers Association
• The O1 to EB-1 Transition: Leap of Faith
the article "The O1 to EB-1 Transition: Leap of Faith" is copyright ©2012 American Immigration Lawyers Association
• Hot Topics in Nonimmigrant Visas
the slide presentation on "Hot Topics in Nonimmigrant Visas" is copyright ©2013 New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education.
• Practice Pointers for Non-PERM Cases
Practice Pointers for Non-PERM Employment-Based Cases came out this Monday, 12/2/2013 for the NY Symposium
• Globalization Technology & Telecommuting
the Globalization Technology & Telecommuting article was in the AILA Annual Conference handbook, of June 25, 2013.